Paneer 200 grams
Gram flour 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp.
Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
Green chutney 1/2 cup
1. Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
2. Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thick and smooth batter.
3. Cut paneer into medium size thick square shape pieces. Remove a small portion of paneer from the centre top and fill it with green chutney.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
5. Dip the paneer pieces carefully (so that green chutney dosen’t come out) into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve hot with any chutney.