Cauliflower 1 medium head
Gram flour 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp.
Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
1. Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
2. Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thin and smooth batter.
3. Break the cauliflower into flowerets. Cut the bigger ones into smaller pieces and then wash thoroughly.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
5. Dip the cauliflower pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve hot with green chutney.