Yogurt 2 cups
Boiled Potato (medium size) 3 boiled potatoes
Mint leaves (minced) 1 tbsp.
Green chilli (minced) 1 tbsp.
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.( accord. to taste)
Cumin seeds (roasted) powder 1/2 tsp.
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp.
Black Salt (Rock salt) accord. to taste
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Beat the yogurt to get smooth consistency. Add salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, paste of green chillies and mint leaves. Mix well.
2. Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the boiled potatoes until light golden brown in color.
4. Add these fried potatoes to curd and mix well.
5. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder on the top.