Onion(medium sized) 1
Green Chillies 2 to 3(according to taste)
Roasted Peanuts powder 2 tsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Jeera 1 tsp
Asafoetida one pinch
Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander chopped finely for garnish
1. Chop onion, green chillies and tomato finely.
2. Beat yogurt and add onion, tomato, green chillies, peanut powder and salt.
3. In a small kadai heat oil and add mustard seeds and jeera and let them crackle and turn off the stove as soon as they start crackling.
4. Then add hing to it and let it cool.
5. Pour over the raita and garnish with coriander.