Yogurt 1 cup
Grated Carrots 1/4 cup
Roasted peanuts 1 tbsp.
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Vegetable oil 1 tbsp.
Cumin seeds (roasted) 1 tsp.
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
1. Make powder of roasted peanuts and roasted cumin seeds.
2. Beat the yogurt to get smooth consistency. Add salt, black pepper powder and above powdered mixture. Mix well.
3. Add grated carrots and mix.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds.When the seeds begin to splutter, remove the pan from heat.
5. Add this to the curd mixture.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve chill.