Green chilli 200 grams
Lemon juice 1/2 cup
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Fenugreek seeds 1/2 tbsp.
Mustard seeds 1/2 tbsp.
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp.
Roasted cumin powder 2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
1. Powder the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds and mix with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt.
2. Cut green chillis into thin slices and dip in lemon juice. Keep for an hour.
3. Make the oil slightly warm and add all the spices ( step 1).
4. Add this to the green chillis dipped in lemon juice and stir well.
5. Put the chilli pickle in a glass bottle and use after 4-5 days.