Rajma 1 cup
Green chilli 1
Ginger an inch
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
Vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Soak rajma in water overnight.
2. Pressure cook rajma until tender.
3. Cut onion, tomato and green chilli. Grind it in mixie along with ginger and garlic and make paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add the paste and fry on medium heat until golden brown (The oil starts separating from the mixture).
5. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add water enough to make thick gravy. Bring the gravy to boil.
7. Add cooked rajma (along with the water in which it was cooked). Stir well and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.