Rajma 250 grams
Salt 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Onion paste 3 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
Curd 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder 2 tsp
Fenugreek Leaves (Kassori Methi) 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder as per taste
Vegeatble oil 1.5 tbsp
Water 1 ltr.
1. Add rajma and salt to water. Boil it for about 20 minutes in a pressure pan.
2. On the other side take a pan. Add vegetable oil and cumin seeds to it.
3. Then mix grinded onion paste in it. Keep stirring till it turns light brown in colour.
4. Add garlic and ginger paste and stir well.
5. Then add curd and stir till it turns brown. Add tomato puree and keep stirring.
6. Add coriander powder, kasoori methi, turmeric powder and red chilly powder and stir till it leaves oil.
7. Mix it with boiled rajma. Pressure cook for about 1 whistle , then remove it from gas.
Serve hot by garnishing it with chopped coriander leaves and garam masala.