Boiled vegetables (9 varieties-potatoes, carrots, green peas, french beans, cauliflower, capsicum, cabbage,
bottle gourd, cluster beans) 3 cups
Grated paneer 150 grams
Grated onions 2
Ginger paste 1-1/2 tsp.
Garlic paste 1-1/2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder 1-1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 2 tsp.
Cream 2 tbsp.
Vegetable oil 6 tbsp.
Ghee 1 tbsp.
Milk / water 1 cup
Dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins) 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves for decoration
1. Boil tomatoes till tender. Allow them to cool. Then peel off the tomato skin to make puree. Readymade tomato puree can also be used.
2. Take 1 tbsp ghee and slightly fry the dry fruits for about 1 min on medium heat.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions and ginger-garlic paste till golden brown.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Next add tomato puree and dry fruits. Stir well and cook the mixture for 4 minutes. Ensure that the mixture doesn’t stick to bottom of pan.
6. Add milk (use water alternatively). Bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
7. Add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
8. Finally add all the vegetables to the above gravy and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Serve hot. Decorate with cream and chopped coriander leaves.