Carrots, potatoes, french beans (cut into tiny cubes) 2
Canned corn 1/2 can
Peas 1/2 pack (frozen)
Onions(finely cut) 1 cup
Cinnamon 1 stick
Bay leaves 1-2
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
Mustard seeds as required
Cumin powder as required
Vegetable oil 4 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves chopped
1. Make a paste of the tomatoes and 1/2 cup of onions in the blender.
2. Boil all the vegetables in a pressure cooker and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry mustard, jeera, and all the spices.
5. Once mustard splatters, fry the onions till light brown.
6. Add tomato-onion paste and saute until oil separates.
7. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder and salt.
8. Add the vegetables and cook on low flame for 7 – 8 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot. Can be served with rice or chappathis.