Paneer 200 grams
Cooked green peas 1 cup
Bay leaves 2
Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp.
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp.
Green chilli 1
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp.
Poppey seeds 1 tbsp.
Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Vegetable oil 5-6
Salt to taste
Green coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan / kadhai.
2. Cut paneer into small cubes. Fry over medium heat until light brown. Turn pieces while frying. Be very careful as it splatters. Keep aside the paneer pieces.
3. Cut onion, tomato and green chilli. Grind it in mixie and make paste. Add ginger-garlic paste.
4. Heat remaining oil and fry bay leaves and cloves for 30 secs. Add the paste and fry on medium heat until golden brown (The oil starts separating from the mixture).
5. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, black pepper powder, poppey seeds and salt. Mix well. Add green peas and fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add water just enough to make thick gravy. Bring the gravy to boil.
7. Add paneer pieces. Stir well and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped green coriander leaves and serve hot.