Whole Chicken 1
Chopped Onions (medium size) 3-4
Chopped Tomatoes (medium size) 6-7
Ginger Paste 2 tsp.
Garlic Paste 2 tsp
Chopped Green Chilli 3
Coriander Powder 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1-1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Thoroughly clean the chicken and cut into pieces.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai. Add chopped onions and green chilli and fry until light golden brown in color.
3. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
4. Add tomatoes, ginger, garlic paste and cook until the tomatoes become tender.
5. Add little water and bring it to boil.
6. When the gravy becomes slightly thick, add chicken pieces and mix well.
7. Reduce the heat. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes (or until fully cooked).
If you have copper base kadhai then transfer the contets in that. Heat for a while. Then garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.