Lady finger (okra / bhindi) 250 gms.
Gram flour 1 tbsp.
Thinly sliced onion 1
Thinly sliced green chilli 1
Mango powder 1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp.
Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp.
Vegetable oil as required
Salt to taste
1. Cut lady finger into thin long slices.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai. Deep fry lady finger until crisp and light golden brown.
3. Keep the fried lady finger aside. Just leave 2 tbsp oil in kadhai, remove the rest.
4. Add cumin seeds and green chilli and fry for 30 seconds. Add sliced onion and fry until golden brown.
5. Add gram flour, mango powder and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add lady finger and the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Heat for a few seconds and then remove from heat.
Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot (if possible in a copper base kadhai).