Rice 2 cups
Onion 1 medium
Green chillies 4
Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
Bay leaves 3
Garam Masala Powder 1 tbsp
Vegetable Oil 3 tbsp
Salt according to taste
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
1. Fry rice in a pan for 3 minutes. Let it cool down.
2. Wash the rice and drain it
3. Add 3 cups of water and cook it.
4. Cut the onions in long slices. Split the green chilies and cut in half.
5. Boil the eggs in water until cooked well.
6. Now add the vegetable oil to skillet and after the oil is warm enough add the bayleaves, onion to the oil.
7. Stir the onions and once they turn half brown add the chillies to the oil. Stir them so that they do not get sticked to the skillet. Add the ginger / garlic paste and stir well.
8. Cut the cooked eggs into long slices. Add the egg pieces and stir well.
9. After 4 minutes add the garam masala and stir for mixing properly.
10. Leave it on heat on 2 minutes and add the mint leaves before turning off the heat.
11. Now add the cooked rice and gently mix, so that that rice does not break.
Decorate with Corriander leaves and serve with any raitha.