Wheat flour 2 cups
Maida 1/2 cup
Baking powder 2 tsp.
Yogurt (Curd) 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Ghee 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Sieve wheat flour, maida and baking powder.
2. Add salt, yogurt, milk and mix well. Add water a little at a time.
3. Knead the dough until it turns very smooth.
4. Set aside for atleast 1/2 hour.
4. Divide into large balls of equal portions.
5. Apply some flour and roll into thick oblong/circular shaped roti..
6. Apply ghee on both sides of the roti and then bake it in a tandoor/ oven.
Serve hot with veg/non-veg dish.