Maida 3 cup
Baking powder 1/2 tsp.
Yogurt (Curd) 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Oil 1 tbsp.
Butter 2 tbsp.
Sugar 1/4 tsp.
Salt to taste
Sesame(til) 1/4 cup
1. Sieve maida and baking powder.
2. Add salt, sugar, yogurt, oil and butter and mix well (crumble with fingers). Add egg and mix well.
3. Add milk and water (if required) a little at a time and knead the dough until it turns very smooth.
4. Cover it with a wet cloth and set aside for at least 2 hour.
5. Divide into medium size balls of equal portions.
6. Roll the ball with a few sesame seeds, apply some flour and roll into thick circular shaped.
7. Now place it in a preheated Tandoor or cook in a preheated oven (350 degrees) by placing it on a greased tray.
8. Remove when it is light Golden brown on both sides. Cut it into two parts diagonally.
Serve hot topped with butter. Serve with veg/non-veg dishes.