Plain flour (Aata) 2 cups
Water for kneading
Salt 1 tsp.
Grated cauliflower 2 cups
Green chilies finely chopped 2-3
Coriander leaves finely chopped 1 tbsp.
Red chilli powder 3/4 tsp.(according to taste)
Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp.
Salt according to taste
Vegetable Oil for making the parantha
1. Sieve flour. Add salt.
2. Add water a little at a time.
3. Knead into a medium soft dough.
4. Cover with a wet cloth and keep it for half an hour
1. Add coriander leaves and green chillies to the grated cauliflower. Mix well.
2. To this mixture add all the spices & again mix well.
1. Divide the dough into balls of equal portions and
2. Roll one ball at a time in the form of a small puri.
3. Now put a small quantity of above mixture (filling) over it, close it from all sides.
4. Apply some flour on both sides and roll it gently into a paratha.
5. Now cook on a tava, by applying 1/2 to 1 tsp. oil on each side, until light brown and serve hot.
Serve with Chutney or Pickle or Plain Curd.